SERIOUS AS A HEART ATTACK – A VIEWER’S VIEW
*Tips for the morning come from outside. I’ve been awake for hours and am feeling more tired before I start my day. I’m crying and clapping my hands on the bed, I am with my head in a ball and crying. You are going to pass to me, please be kind to me and please. The words of sadness fall upon the ears of a man who is separated from God. We were unaware that the timer was ticking and we were set for an unwelcome awakening.
Just a few minutes after this happened, she got awake in her shower and told me, “I think you’d better take me to a medical clinic.” At the same time, and there my husband tried to speed ahead. In the last few months, I’ve been contemplating the double-time and my nerves were the first time what to do. my 911 internal meeting was scheduled by using the techniques.
* When the individual who was sending me the email asked me about my issue and I began to dress properly and made the required progress. I felt as if I was highlighting the issue and assessing his condition. Otherwhere, I can look at the world around me, hear it, and am frightened and angry to be soliciting help. with my personal meeting.
* I add the previous blog entry. I removed the dog from view. I put her cell phone and purse in my purse. In the present, I’m making her feel like she has a headache for four children, and am telling her to bite herself in accordance with the guidelines of the sender. I am trying not to look into the eyes of her or sense fear creeping through her. I am required to remain in the space of isolation in order to maintain the distinction.
* In just a few minutes the Magilla Gorilla Sheriffs walked into our house. Their professionalism is a bit lacking and terrifying. The picture becomes very real and the actuality of the situation is revealed. Police approached him and asked what was happening. His fear and apprehension of the unavoidable have increased in nanoseconds, I am wondering whether I made an intelligent step in calling for assistance. The patient had all the signs but he did not experience any harmful irritation. Perhaps this is just a coincidence. But, as I’m advising you that you stay separated and then continue your meeting.
The paramedics arrived shortly, two young men, with muscles pulling their equipment into the safe zone, and then began their work. On the witness stand, answering questions regarding DoBs, collection of drugs beginning of manifestations, sensitivities, natural substances, and more. EKG I step out into the room. I must always be kept separate. I will continue to hold my meetings with myself.
* I am focused on the crucial decisions that must be made and his work and my daughter’s job who I am exposing to him. I’ll never be there to watch my child and then a horrible call was made to her established girlfriend. I must break it, I need to cry, but I’m living in a breakup and have to reveal the latest facts. After a few minutes, I walked into the room once more. If the ceiling is not high enough, I need to allow the person into the room.” I have to make sure that I shout at him Don’t talk about it. This is very important. is a shortness of breath!
*At that point, the intruder was displayed in a disturbing manner. The elephant at the mouth was spreading the word about its significance and the situation was a sign of another reason to keep the action. They set him up for transportation. I cannot help but stare at her, and sadly say I love you and feel my feelings. They taught me to get in my car away and not go too close. I made indirect access when they placed his body in the vehicle to rescue him.
* In the car I’m with the decision made by his angry little girl. This could be a chance to train her to visit the clinic and it’s not looking great. A few hours ago, I called my girlfriend and best friend. Both came back to me, as I was in the camping tent (by weight) and they put her into the rescue car. I’m beginning to feel weak and trying in keeping up with the team’s situation. Can you keep up? The stopwatch starts immediately.
* I refer towards the trauma center. I walk to the counter. It’s for me to be there, and there’s no one other than me and the boy at the counter. I inform them that my other half was brought there by a rescue vehicle. The young man receives an email and calls his friend. “Hello, wow, you better believe that one of the most important of heart failure is here, kindly okay, I’ll call the minister.” The room is slippery and I’m worried that I’m about to fall into darkness. Did he mean heart failure? The pastor? I hear a voice in my head Noooo Nooo However, the outsider always has a different perspective and goes immediately into the first exit with a woman dressed as an instructor at an emergency clinic.
* He promises to bring me to the living room so that I can unwind. My inner voice is screaming RELAX, RELAX what is it that I can do to relax? The one who has separated me turns to him and asks “Where is my partner and what is his health?’ He jokingly says that he didn’t glance at her before he came to collect me and says he’ll pay close attention to her health in the near future and return in the near future. I could have slammed into the wall but I stayed in my cool. I must be solid and finish as this is an extended stretch.
After a while, the pastor appeared and asked me to follow him. He brought me with him. As I sit in the ER exam room. I can see my best half leaping hard. The eyes are shut; I walk in and rub his head. I then whisper in his ear.
* Today, one hundred years later, after just 25 days, I believe that miracles are possible. Do you think there is a miracle taking place within this time of life? If it is the case then what happened to the strength or the power of one second? Does it appear to be a supernatural phenomenon or a shift in POW outcomes, or are miracles only a slight shift in the context and actually based on elements?
* One day, you realize that I’m broke then, the next you’re shown the outcomes that show you have a normal, rational heart, but with some other man-made items. What happens, and can the heart heal the scars from the “Widowmaker Heart Attack?” What was the procedure that repaired the damage and the heart’s wound? What was the date it was repaired? Are there any complaints or the Reconnected Healing Frequency? Are they paying care for themselves or weight loss even living in the moment? These are the questions we’ll never find and yet the apparent positive results aren’t enough for us.
What I do know is that it’s an incredible feat to alter the present moment in at least one area of your life. The result could come from a tiny shift in the temperature of fuel or intensity or even point levels (holy message). It might be as gradual or as noticeable as the breeze that blows in the early morning. The miracle of life is the adjustment to your daily routine. It is important to be alert to subtle changes, and let the directional correction lead you to your personal “Go / No Go” program with your Creator, or the re-visit of equilibrium.
To be able to see miracles, it is necessary to start by removing our “Newtonian Illusion” of conditions and their logical implications; If I do it, I’ll make it through. It’s fascinating to understand that you’re an amazing being. He is an essential element of creation that is eternal, that does not start with the creator, which I refer to as OMNIVERSE.
* Imagine yourself as a miracle-maker talk as supernatural beings, talk to others about the experience as the result of a miracle. After you have done that, consider the marvel and you’ll not help but contemplate what you’ll begin to observe. There are billions of miracles happening around you and you’re one of them! This my friend is nearly as real as breathing in a vacuum. –
Important of Medical Take
One of the things I found most memorable mistakes was not mentioning the symptoms of coronary heart disease before the onset of a heart attack.
- She was not suffering from diabetes or high cholesterol. He was a non-smoker and walked over 4 miles continuously.
- The blood pressure of her daughter has been elevated for the past 10 years.
- Her body sent messages filled with discontent and discontent.
- He comes from an ancestral lineage of a father who suffered heart attacks.
- The anxiety, insecurity, and the terrible Stress that afflicted his work-life threw him off balance and into the state of depression before.
- His pre-heart side effects were gentle to be corrected, there was no screaming or exaggeration until the night prior.
- Significant others were depressed, which affected her general health. She had been requesting to see a physician.